Welcome to the Internet home of the Endocrine Fellows Foundation. On this site, we provide a comprehensive look at
endocrinology today. For your information, we offer:
- Participation information
- Research grant information and an application form
- Preceptorship information and an application form
- Links to other endocrinology organizations
- Full text of the EFF newsletter, EndoTrends
- Calendar of Events
The Endocrine Fellows Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to foster the advancement of fellows in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism through mentoring, education, research funding and career support.
- Enhancing the knowledge base addressing emerging content areas during the fellowship training period.
- Fostering new thought leader development to address current and future gaps in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
- Bridging the gap between the completion of a fellowship program and a future career in academia, research or clinical practice.
The myEFF site is here to serve your personal needs providing you with the opportunity to stay current within the organization.
A few of the features that are available to you through myEFF are:
- Ability to register for EFF events in real time
- Add your contact information to our mailing list.
- View Committee activity
- Update your profile
- Search the membership directory
- Get contact information for your Committee leadership.
The myEFF site is valuable resource that provides information about you and your organization.
Visit the myEFF site now and become familiar with all the new capabilities.
EFF is on Facebook!
EFF has joined the social networking world and has a group page on Facebook. When you logon to Facebook, search for “Endocrine Fellows Foundation” (not EFF). Several endocrine Fellows are already on this page, so join them and network with your colleagues in the endocrine Fellow community.
Follow EFF on Facebook now.
Meet the Endocrine Fellows Foundation Board members and Executive staff.
Participation in Endocrine Fellows Foundation activities is open to all endocrine fellows and physicians-in-training in the United States with an interest in endocrinology.
For the following:
- Preceptorial Program
- Visiting lectureships
- Scientific Forums
Endocrine Fellows Foundation
1310 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Toll Free: (877) 877-6515
Fax. (860) 586-7550