Sixteenth Fellows Forum On Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases
September 7-8, 2022 Hiton Austin, Austin, Texas
The program is comprised of plenary lectures, breakout workshops, and poster sessions. Fellows present their work in one of two poster sessions where they receive faculty and peer feedback. We view the poster session as one of the highlights of the day and look forward to hearing about fellows’ exciting research in this setting.
- MD in an accredited, relevant specialty training program (1st, 2nd, or 3rd year)
- PhD in a post-doctoral program (for not more than 3 years)
- PhD trainee
Attending Both the Fellows Forum and the ASBMR Annual Meeting
- To derive the greatest benefit from this formative experience, we expect that fellows will participate in both the Fellows Forum and the ASBMR Annual Meeting. Thus, selection preference for the Forum will be given to fellows who have submitted abstracts to both the ASBMR Annual Meeting and the Fellows Forum. The same abstract can be submitted to both the Fellows Forum and the ASBMR meeting. Use this link to access the ASBMR Abstract Center and to learn more.
- Fellows participating in the EFF-ASBMR Forum and ASBMR Annual Meeting will also receive:
- 1-year free ASBMR membership starting in January 2023
- Heavily discounted registration fee for the ASBMR Annual Meeting: $149 for all fellows and $99 for fellows from an emerging country